For instructions on placing an ILL request, please see our guide.
Before logging into the ILLiad system and placing an InterLibrary Loan request:Step 1. Start locally by searching the Valdosta State University Library collections.
- GIL-FIND@VSU - for books, music scores, print journal holdings, government documents, and other items.
- GALILEO - for full text periodicals
- GIL-Find@VSU Catalog - search the University System of Georgia (USG) Libraries by selecting "University System of Georgia" from the drop down menu on the right hand side of the GIL-Find search bar. & Use GIL Express to request books available in other USG libraries.
- Place ILL requests for article desktop delivery, books, or other items not available from VSU or other USG Libraries.
Still need assistance?
- Ask a Librarian for help locating an item.
- Contact the Interlibrary Loan staff by phone: (229) 333-5867 or email
- The ILL-Odum GIL Express FAQ's may have the answer.
- GIL Express questions contact Circulation Staff, (229) 333-5869 or email form.
- VSU Employees may request on-campus delivery or pickup of library materials using this email form.